Monday, February 12, 2007

Placement Party @ IIFM

The Residency…as they call it…venue for our placement party was full of managers oozing oomph….excited with their future career ahead and what not...prospects of getting something to take memories back home at the end of their two years here in Bhopal was looking brighter today. Party started with usual stuffs like mimicry, shows, acting performed by juniors. It took an hour ...Side by side taste buds were also being taken care of with all sort of appetizers n snacks ;).8 p.m. and it was time to fire the dance floor…for a change nobody was coming forth this time to initiate. And know what… four of us (including me...) were first to jump in to it and do some muscle twisting high power dance. As happens with any crowd…within 5 minutes...the whole hall was on the toes dancing to the tunes of Musicians ranging from Bryan Adams ,Dr. Alban , Himesh Reshamiya, Pritam to Sukhbir, Babbu man, Amar Arshi,Veronica n many more…It continued for next four hours…sometime songs being repeated… with a short break for dinner...Food was delicious although number of dishes were limited…but who eats all of ’em anyways…Mid way came “Sutta song”…grooving all the B schools in India for the last two years as a popular chart buster n the hall was hazy smoky…for the people like us (non smokers) life became a little difficult…but even we are accustomed to it now……and at 11-55 p.m. ends our show with “Summer of 69”…..bbye guys ..see you next in the farewell party…till then rock on!
n the memories fail to fade….
Stop bugging me stop bothering me
Stop bugging me stop forcing me
Stop fighting me stop yelling me
It's my life
It's my life….

4 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Baba I am now seeing every activities of the party in front of my eyes as if they are live. thanks for this wonderful post as I can easily see the party going on live every time I check this post. Thanks again and enjoy

Santosh said...

very soon all of these going to be just memories...so enjoy each and every moment of your iifm stay.. once you are out of it.. you will know ...

Alok said...

I read all ur blogs today, u definately have a way with words same as u have with girls:-)

its great to read because u can relive those moments just by reading..

Beat of luk ,keep blogging..