Thursday, January 24, 2008

I wonder whether it is a sign of some future turbulence or just one of my temporary behavioural fluctuations. For the last few months, I have been changing places frequently. To top it all, the places have been quite typical and I have survived unscratched, Thanks to the training I got during my post graduation, in remotest places covering numerous states all over India. I have liked all these things for some years now. But lately I have realized that I can not sustain this for long. Time is flying like anything. Joined this job in May last year, learnt and unlearnt several things all these months. People used to say that job satisfaction counts and I used to laugh them off. Frankly speaking, The Company in which I am working has been really great till now. But, something…somewhere is missing. I tend to feel insecure at times…shrugging off thoughts immediately. I fear stagnation, want to move on but need complementary resources, which I think is missing. I still have to work out on what could be my next move both professionally and personally. May be things will fall in line and smoothen out in due course of time…and since I have already been thinking on these lines…I am game !

No comments: